Corporate Transactional Attorney
Available opportunity in our Riverside office for a corporate transactional attorney to join our highly successful corporate/real estate transactional team. Potential candidates must have a minimum of three years of business and transactional law practice experience (practice areas include: mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracts, real estate development and business formation). The following are requirements for this position:
- Prior business/transactional experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Acute attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced culture.
- Must have initiative, be able to act decisively, work independently and exercise excellent and ethical judgment.
Please email resume to Kevin Varner at firstname.lastname@example.org.